The Emery Go-Round shuttle is a free, private transportation service, open to all Emeryville residents, shoppers, visitors and employees of Emeryville businesses. The the vast majority of funding for the Emery Go-Round shuttle is provided by commercial property owners in the citywide transportation business improvement district.
Emery Go-Round is a service of the Emeryville Transportation Management Association, a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is to increase access and mobility to, from and within Emeryville while alleviating congestion through operation of the shuttle program. The TMA Board of Directors, which also serves as the official representative of property owners for the business improvement district, sets the service parameters for the Emery Go-Round, provides fiscal oversight, approves the annual operating budget and sets organizational policy. The Board of Directors meet regularly and their meetings are open to the public. For Board meeting information packets, see below. If you would like to be added to the agenda packet distribution list, please email Roni Hattrup at .
We are always interested in your feedback.
Phone: (510) 451-3862
1300 67th St
Emeryville, CA 94608
Trudy Presser, Executive Director
Roni Hattrup, Director of Finance and Operations
Gina Munn, Operations Project Manager
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Geoff Sears, Wareham Development - Chair
Chris Freise - LBA Realty, Vice Chair
Alice Rose - MMRS/Bay Street - Secretary
Bob Canter, Emeryville Chamber of Commerce - Treasurer
Colin Osborne - Novartis
Chris Huizenga - Hines
Lisa Finnin-Ciccoli - IKEA
Peter Schreiber - Pixar Animation Studios
Francis Collins - Business Member
Residential Member - vacant
To download a copy of the ETMA Bylaws, CLICK HERE.
BOARD MEETING INFORMATION PACKETS
The next ETMA Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for October 16, 2014 at 9:00AM. WE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH OUR WEBSITE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE AGENDA PACKET EMAILED TO YOU PLEASE EMAIL RONI HATTRUP at email@example.com. ;
- June 19, 2014 - Election of Officers, 2015 Preliminary Budget and PBID Levy recommendation.
- May 15, 2014 - First Quarter Reporting, EBOT Update, Election of Officers
- April 17, 2014 - Audit/2013 Taxes, Proposed Service Changes/Bylaws Revision
- April 16, 2014 - AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
- March 12, 2014 - SPECIAL MEETING - EGR Service Evaluation
- February 20, 2014 - Q4 Reports, 2014 Budget, John Tounger Agreement, Low Accountancy Agreement, Legal Counsel Rate Change, Gray-Bowen Agreement, Resolution 14-01. CLICK HERE to download handouts
- January 16, 2014 - Vice Chair Appointment, Audit Committee Appointment, Participation Agreement, Accounting and Audit Procurement, Executive Director Agreement. CLICK HERE to download hanouts.
- October 17, 2013 - 3rd Qtr Reports, 2014 Budget, Passenger Counts/Routes/Stops Discussion, Transit Consultant Services, ETMA Role in Securing Future Funding.
- September 19, 2013 - Fleet Acquisition/Gray-Bowen Amendment CLICK HERE to download attachment for item 6b (added Sept 17th)
- August 15, 2013 - 2nd Quarter Financial and Performance Reports/8 to Go Amendment4/Modular Office Status Update/RouteAnalysis/FehrandPeers Agreement
- July 18, 2013 - The ETMA Board of Directors meeting has was cancelled.
- June 20, 2013 - 2014 Preliminary Budget/Board Retreat, CLICK HERE to download meeting handouts
- May 16, 2013 - 2014 Preliminary Budget/Recommendation for Assessement Level for 2013/14.
- April 18, 2013 - Audit of 2012 Financial Statements, 2012 Tax Filings, First Qtr Reports, Lease Modification
- March 21, 2013 - Accounting Svcs Agmt, Audit Svcs Engagement, BGTMA Amendment, Resolution to Adopt Annual Membership Mtg
- February 15, 2013 - Shuttle Operations and Maint Contract, 2013 Calendar of Actions
- January 24, 2013 & Special Meeting January 29, 2013 - 2013 Budget, Contractor Selection, Management Contract, Director Appointment, Committee Appointment
- November 15, 2012 - 2013 Budget, BGTMA Amendment, Recommendation for Executive Director Contract, Committee Appt.
- November 1, 2012 - SPECIAL MEETING, Bus lease agreement
- September 20, 2012 - RFP for Shuttle Operation and Maintenance, Appoint ED Review Committee
- July 19, 2012 - 2012 Mid-year Budget, Prof Service Agreements, Bus Acquisition, Committee selection, 8 to Go Contract.
- May 17, 2012 - 2012 Q1 Financials, 2013 Prelim Budget/PBID Assessment Level
- March 15, 2012 - 2011Audit/Taxes, Gray-Bowen Amend, Bike Share Program, EV Charge Stations
- January 19, 2012 - Exec Dir Service Contract, Appoint Audit Committee, Bike Share Program
- November 17, 2011 - 2012 Budget/2011 Rider Survey Results/Executive Director Review
- October 20, 2011 - SFO Shuttle Amendment/Schedule of Meetings/Lease Extension
- September 22, 2011 - ED Review Committee Appointment, Mobility in Emeryville Pres., Director Appointment
- July 28, 2011 - 8 to Go Renewal, Mid-year Budget, EasyPass Presentation
- May 19, 2011 - Draft Sustainable Transp. Plan/1st Qtr Performace/2012 PBID Levy. May 19, 2011 - Supplemental Action Item: Bus Acquistion
- April 21, 2011 - Annual Report, Executive Director Contract, Set Annual Member Meeting Date.
- April 12, 2011 - Special Meeting Notice, Closed Session/Executive Director Contract Negotiations. (Not Full Board - Committee Meeting Only)
- March 2011 - Audit/Taxes/Bus Purchase/Accounting Consultant Agreements
- February 2011 - Bus Purchase/West Berkeley Shuttle/ED Review
- january 2011 - Committee Appointment/Annual Report
- November 2010,2011 Budget/WorkPlan
- September 2010 Contracts, Extension to Berkeley Bowl.
- 19 August 2010 Meeting cancelled
- 21 July 2010 - Board Retreat / Open House / Survey
- 17June 2010 Draft Plan/West Berkeley Shuttle/8 to Go Contract/Marketing/Retreat
Photos courtesy Nick Sebastian, Emeryville, CA